A new role has become available for a graduate or newly established sales professional to join a dynamic and highly successful sales team. This particular position will be responsible for sales and account management across the territory area of Midlands, UK.
The products you will be required to sell include high quality electrical fencing as well as electronic tagging systems and weighing machines as well as other additional add on products.
- To prepare an account plan (to be approved by the Regional Sales Manager)
- To identify market potential by qualifying accounts in the form of a tactical account plan
- To analyse the vision, strategy and purchasing policy of those accounts (what the client aims to achieve and how).
- To use this account analysis to prepare plans to win this prospect
- To increase the turnover of existing accounts by maintaining structured and targeted contacts in the allocated area.
- To inform all accounts of the complete range and package of services by evaluating the current sales and product results by means of data/information from the CRM system
- To sell annual/monthly promotions
- To process orders and to issue quotations
- To ensure the correct pricing and discounts are maintained
- To provide technical support to clients during visits
- To pay targeted visits to end users following calls to Customer Services, where possible accompanied by a dealer (part of e-commerce strategy)
- To chart relevant complaints information and to think about possible solutions and measures
- To give training and presentations to employees of the allocated dealers
- To support clients with dealer days, open days and local events
- To collect and record client, product and/or market information and to enter this in the CRM system
- To carry out after sales and debtor management in respect of invoices that have been outstanding for more than 90 days
- To generate new dealers on the basis of a thorough prospect plan
- To generate new orders/quotations
- To prepare and conduct sales meetings
- To provide input for the correct composition of the range
- To pass on information and signals regarding competitors to the Regional Sales Manager
- To attend fairs and other commercial events in liaison with the Regional Sales Manager
- To take part in sales meetings (present results to the Regional Sales Manager or management)
- To provide information/ forecasts on promotional and new items
- To contribute to collecting strategic market information by tracking competitors' products and clients' responses and to propose new products/services by signalling needs at end-user and client level
- To provide input for organising commercial activities, such as fairs and shows
- In the allocated area, is responsible for:
- Account management of the allocated accounts
- To realise the sales objectives by achieving the anticipated turnover and specific KPI targets
- Correct data processing in the CRM System
- Dealing with emergencies during deliveries
- Identifying and passing on noteworthy developments
- Ideally have some sales experience
- Ideally have an Agricultural background
- Possible understanding and interest of the equine market
- Ideally experience of the farming industry
- Methodical administration skills
- Strong communicator
- Good at planning
- Excellent Time Management
- Ideally living in Northern England where main customer base is.
- £20k - £22k Basic Salary – Slightly negotiable depending upon experience
- Fantastic bonus scheme!
- Company Car
- Life Assurance
- Tablet & Mobile phone
Please email your CV to: kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.