Composting Site Manager – Oxfordshire - Salary to £50,000 + £5,000 Annual Bonus + Van + GREAT BENEFITS + Total 33 Days holiday (incl. BH)!!
THE JOB VACANCY:
On behalf of our retained client we are looking for a Green Waste recycling Site Manager, for a market leader in the organic waste sector.
This is a hands-on role, where the right candidate will be required to ensure that the site that is operated as efficiently and safely as possible, in compliance with relevant regulation; and that it delivers outstanding service to its customers. As Site Manager, you will manage the safety of all people on the site and for site compliance with regard to health; welfare; people management; cost; quality; legislative; and environmental matters. You are responsible for ensuring that site targets are achieved. You will need to communicate with external customers including clients, the Environment Agency, Animal Health and any visitors to the site.
This would suit either a candidate with composting site management experience, OR a candidate with a practical farming background.
This company not only offer an enviable salary and benefits package, but there are fantastic progression opportunities for the successful candidate!
· Based or willing to relocate to the Oxfordshire region.
· Proven practical experience of working within either Waste or Agriculture.
· Previous ability of leading and motivating a team
· Computer literate
· Knowledge and proven ability of working with compost turners would be desirable.
· Knowledge of composting process and land-spreading in an agricultural environment.
· An aptitude for Mechanical machinery.
· A collaborative team worker who communicates well.
· Ownership and responsibility to get the job done safely and on time
· Flexible with a can-do attitude
· Good problem solver
· Full driving licence.
· WAMITAB qualification in composting and land spreading would be an advantage.
· PAS100 Certification would be an advantage.
Salary to £50,000 + £5,000 Annual Bonus + Van + GREAT BENEFITS + Total 33 Days holiday (incl. BH)!! 45 hour working week, Bupa, enhanced pension, welfare benefits, life assurance - all included!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.