Dairy Technical Engineer - Dairy Robotic Milking Equipment – South of England - Basic Salary up to £40,000 + Bonus to £10,000 + Car + Home Based + Excellent Benefits Package!!!
We are working with a major international and highly reputable, milking and dairy machinery manufacturer, who are looking to strengthen their UK team with the appointment of a Senior Technical Engineer, for the South of England and Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will primarily, assist the company’s dealer customers, in the region, with installation, commissioning or maintenance, of milking systems and automation machineries. More broadly, you will provide technical support to customers, dealers and dairy farmers with the instillation, functioning and maintenance of the company’s products.
- An experienced dairy engineer.
- Excellent industry knowledge.
- Familiar with dairy farm operations and management and a variety of cross functional disciplines (i.e. cow physiology, electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, PCs, and networking).
- Able to provide consultation on complex projects
- Computer literate.
- Ability to draw on extensive experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals.
- Skilled communicator – ability to persuade, deal with, or influence people in various types of positions, inside or outside the company on matters of considerable importance to the company's operations, reputation, or relationships.
- A pragmatic decision maker.
- Open to change; tolerance for diversity; willing to compromise.
- Ability to work well alone, or as part of a team.
- Full UK driving license.
- Superb basic starting salary circa £40,000
- 28 Days Holiday + Bank holidays!
- Home Based
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Laptop and Phone
- Internet provision
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director - admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.