European Sales Manager – Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) – Capital Products – Basic Salary to Circa £60,000 + Bonus + Full Benefit Package (Home based)
Working on behalf of our retained client, a UK based company specialising in the supply of specialist CEA equipment into the agricultural, horticultural, and agronomy/scientific markets throughout Europe.
This role will play a pivotal role in the European business unit expansion focused on business-to-business commercial customers. Working closely with the product development and marketing teams to ensure maximum growth in line with the business development strategy. The ideal candidate will be established within the industry, well networked, and connected and will possess that commercial ‘edge’ and drive.
Your main focus will be on maintaining long term relationships with existing clients and developing business to expand the customer portfolio.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background (Practical agronomy / growing or scientific / research), exceptional commercial acumen and an awareness of the target market; a proven track record in solution based selling capital equipment is essential (Agriculture / Horticulture / Agronomy / Hydroponics / Aquaponics / Aeroponics / Agri Tech / Vertical Farming markets)
You will have experience of managing a remote team. Be a confident leader. Possess good account management, business development, sales, budgeting and reporting skills.
- Experience within a similar role – Capital equipment into Agriculture / Horticulture / Agronomy / Hydroponics / Aquaponics / Aeroponics / Agri Tech / Vertical Farming markets.
- Experience of managing and motivating a sales team.
- Min 3 years’ experience of Business Development and Sales Management.
- Motivated and ambitious with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Qualified to degree level in a related discipline – technical agronomy or engineering would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel to extensively throughout Europe
- Knowledge of sales processes, CRM and territory planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong organisational, time management and project management skills
- A high degree of integrity
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Business level English language proficiency.
- An additional European language would be a benefit.
Salary: Salary to Circa £60,000 + Bonus + Full Benefit Package (Home based) OTE to £75,000
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.