This is an exciting opportunity with a market leading fresh meat processor based in Ireland.
This role requires someone with outstanding technical, leadership and change management experience. A strong leader and a key player within the senior management team. This is a challenging role, that will require the successful candidate to develop and implement improvements to the sites QMS and practices, to meet audit standards.
This opportunity is open to candidates currently located within the UK and Europe.
· 5 Years + Experience in FMCG, food production with a sound knowledge of manufacturing quality management systems, understanding of specification, data and defect analysis and variance reduction.
· Min 2 Years’ experience at Senior Management Level
· Degree or higher in food, science and/or management course.
· HACCP Qualified
· Experience and successes with managing customers legislative requirements, all customers audits and outcomes, both announced and unannounced are met in full to the required standards
· Considerable and diverse demonstrable experience of leading a quality function with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership delivering effective quality strategies, policies, processes and systems.
· Knowledge of Lean Management and continuous improvement techniques
· Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets. Maintain and continuously improve on the QMS
· Able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
· Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders, suppliers and customers.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Results orientated with and ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
Salary Circa €70,000 + Depending on experience + Benefits + Relocation package for the right candidate.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, International Recruitment Director - admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.