Livestock Machinery Engineer – Central England UK. Pay Rate: £18 - £24 Per Hour (DOE) + Benefits
My client seeks a qualified electrician, preferably with industrial or agricultural instillation experience, to oversee the commissioning and install of new houses and upgrades, agricultural buildings and sheds, including the setting up of computers and networks.
- Commissioning of new houses and upgrades, including setting up computers and networks.
- Carry out training days, either for individual farms and groups of area managers.
- Provide technical phone support.
- Development of our computers with the manufacturer for the needs of UK farmers.
- Ventilation advice and smoke testing.
- Help with the design of the panels for correct function, based upon client specification.
- Office based a few days a week to complete paper work up to point of invoicing, planning of new projects/site work and answering emails etc.
- Site visits for technical sales, usually for the upgrade of existing equipment.
- Electrical install - upgrading equipment.
- Qualified electrician with industrial or Agricultural installation work would be ideal (big difference between a dwelling house and a farm).
- Experience with control panels / switchboxes and plc style control Computers would be a huge advantage compared to say, a residential electrician.
- Basic IT and network skills (for farm manger and app) would be ideal esp. as its more computer/ IT based technology being used.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Work will require travel to farms that could have animals in them and (intensive).
- Work is not always clean and could be new build (site work so H & S) or refurb.
- Work will require working at heights (ladder / scissor lift).
- Fault finding in electrical or electronics (im60 etc).
- Commissioning of controls both computerised and mechanical.
£18-24 per hour + benefits, dependent on experience.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Office and Recruitment Manager to: admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.