Marketing Manager – Cambridgeshire – Basic salary to £45,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Benefits package.
Working for a leading UK manufacturer within the agricultural and groundcare industry.
You will be responsible for the businesses marketing activities throughout the UK, as well as managing a small team.
If you are an experienced Marketing professional with a proven track record of leading successful marketing campaigns, creative, focused, with a good eye for detail, we would love to hear from you!
• Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
• Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising
• Managing media and marketing staff and external PR Agencies.
• Develop and grow good customer (end user/ dealer/service centre) relations.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
• Determine and manage the marketing budget.
• Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
• Liaise with media and advertising.
• Event / trade show bookings, coordination, design etc.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• An excellent communicator.
• Creative and focused individual, with a good eye for detail.
• A confident user of Microsoft Office packages.
• A strong team player and a collaborative leader.
• A marketing qualification would be an advantage.
Salary to £45,000 (depending on experience), 25 days annual leave + B/H’s, Contributory pension scheme, Hours of work will be 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, no weekend working.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director - admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.