Regional Service Manager (field based) – M40 Corridor – Basic Salary £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + Bonus + Vehicle + Up to 41 Days Holiday + Excellent Company Benefits Package!!
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a time served Agricultural or heavy plant engineer with experience of managing a team.
To provide reactive service maintenance repairs to heavy plant and farm machinery across several existing sites based around the M40 Corridor.
Reporting to the Operations Director. You will lead a small team of remote engineers and managers.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating resources (including staffing and contracting), and be the primary contact for all short-term maintenance and service requirements.
You will work alongside the Asset Maintenance Manager (planned maintenance), Regional Managers, Site Managers and Engineering Managers to ensure that all sites have full maintenance, asset and engineering support.
Could this be you?!
• Service management experience
• Be an experienced agricultural, heavy plant or HGV engineer
• Have excellent communication skills and customer facing experience
• Adopt a ‘can do’ attitude and approach to work
• Have excellent time management skills
• Be able to work within, motivate and manage a team
• Able to think on their feet! Reactive and a great problem solver
• Have a Full UK Driving Licence
• Be able to travel between sites
• Basic Salary £45,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
• Bonus to £5000 PA
• Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Private Medical Cover
• Enhanced Pension
• Sharesave scheme
• 25 days holiday standard. Option to buy an additional 5 days + Bank Holidays (11) – Total 41 days.
If interested, then please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Global Recruitment Director firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.