Agricultural Data Scientist / Biostatistician – Fertilisers – North Yorkshire
THE JOB VACANCY:
This Agricultural Data Scientist / Biostatistician – Fertilisers – North Yorkshire job vacancy will be working for a worldwide player within the agricultural industry. We are seeking a Biostatistician to actively support the market research department’s efforts to drive sales agreements and customer retention. You will be working to develop the global fertiliser market and you will report into the Director of Research and Development. This is a great opportunity within a global organisation that can offer fantastic career development opportunities.
- Analysing data from field trials in respect of yield and quality, health and environmental impacts.
- Analyse archival data
- Support the generation of research reports and output in support of sales and marketing requirements
- Support the agronomy team with inputs for conference and scientific presentational material.
- Internal data mining and further analytics
- External data mining from fertiliser trial outputs
- To assist with R&D gap analysis, feedback and assistance to regional agronomists, assistance with trial design and interpretation
A worldwide player within the agricultural industry with a fantastic record in research and product development.
- An understanding of the agricultural community and experience within design and conducting field trials with a variety of crop species
- Experience in data mining or trials analysis essential
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject field
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of statistical software
- Experience in statistical databases
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to work in a small and multi-functioning team
- Lateral thinker
- Excellent access and excel knowledge
A highly attractive rewards package along with definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.