We are working exclusively with a well-known Agricultural company who are currently looking for an experienced Agronomist to join to their Agronomy team. Covering at territory of Scotland, this experienced Agronomist position will involve liaising with farmers and growers and advising them on their crops and developing fantastic relationships with them, to be an adviser that they can trust. You will be responsible for educating farmers and growers on products and crops that are available to them, as well as organising and coordinating field trials.
My client is looking for a strong candidate from an agronomy background, with impressive crop protection knowledge and someone who is looking for a company that will really support them and invest in them. Ongoing support and career progression is on offer for the right candidate.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- A candidate with Agronomy experience.
- BASIS Qualified.
- An agronomist with crop protection / agronomy knowledge.
- Degree in Agriculture / Biological Sciences.
- 3 years + experience of working in the agricultural industry.
- Commutable to Scotland.
- Possesses full UK driving license.
- Well organised.
- Commercially minded.
- Looking for a long term career opportunity to learn and make their mark within this niche industry.
- Basic Salary: Highly competitive basic dependent upon level and experience.
- Benefits: Excellent benefits package, bonus, car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.