We are working exclusively with a well known International company who are currently looking for a key member to add to their Agronomy team. They are currently working on a very exciting project that will have a major impact within the Fertiliser industry. This role will be UK based from a UK home office and will require an experienced Agronomist to be totally dedicated to this fantastic and very rewarding project.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ideally a graduate within Agronomic Science.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Agronomy.
- Understanding of Fertilisers with FACTS Qualification.
- Ideally BASIS Qualified.
- Knowledge of global crop production systems.
- Working knowledge of statistics and trial experimental design.
- Ideally experience with the following; GEN STAT, ARM, SAS, SPSS or JMP would be advantageous.
- Additional languages spoken in additional to fluent English would be a bonus.
- International experience would be a benefit too.
- Crop Walking and Trials experience.
- Happy to be based out of your own home office.
- Basic Salary: Between £35,000 - £40,000 basic dependent upon level and experience.
- Benefits: Excellent benefits package and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.