This Area Sales Manager – Horticultural Fertilisers/Horticultural Products job vacancy will be working for a great brand/manufacturer of fertiliser products. Working from home, you will be covering the sales region of Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk, this is a highly varied and interesting role, with lots of autonomy. You will be selling horticultural fertilisers through distributors and direct to growers, nurseries, soft fruit growers and vineyards throughout this designated and very successful sales territory. This is a varied role with excellent opportunities for long-term career progression!
A great brand/manufacturer of fertiliser products, that have experienced unprecedented growth in recent years.
· Experience in selling a product / service to the horticultural industry, i.e., nurseries/garden centres/growers (doesn’t need to be fertilisers!)
· Commercially-minded with proven track record in sales.
· Good communication skills, for establishing and developing relationships with clients.
· Experience of detailed and professional reporting, good IT skills (Microsoft Office).
· Strongly self-motivated, proactive and accountable team player. Ability to work autonomously.
· Able to quickly learn technical aspects of products during training and independently.
· FACTS qualified/willing to be put through the FACTS qualification.
Dependent upon the level of experience circa £30k-£35k basic plus superb commission structure and highly enviable full benefits package, 25 days holiday, laptop, fully expensed company car, etc. Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.