This Area Sales Manager position will involve selling a large range of agricultural products and rural products to farmers and rural landowners in the sales territory of North Wales, Cheshire and North Shropshire. The role will require that your sales, new business and account management capabilities are first class. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you are fully responsible for hitting all your targets for the sales area. This is a fantatsic opportunity to join an extremely dynamic business with excellent opportunities for growth!
A true market leading manufacturer and supplier agricultural products and rural products.
- Experienced in selling to the rural/agricultural industry.
- Living on patch: North Wales, Cheshire and North Shropshire
- Highly enthusiastic.
- Enthusiastic and conscientious.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Superb relationship builder.
- Superb communication skills.
- Basic Salary: Excellent basic (dependent upon experience). Circa £25k - £28k basic.
- Commission: Realistic £45k 1st year OTE Uncapped!!!
- Benefits: Great benefits package, company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.