Working from home, for one of the UK’s market leaders and biggest and enviable brands, this Fertiliser Sales Manager / Account Manager position will involve the sales and promotion of a range of specialist fertilisers to farmer customers through the retail channel throughout Scotland. Working for one of the best companies in the fertiliser world - rewards are endless and career progression opportunities are fantastic!
A UK market leading fertiliser manufacturer and distributor. One of the UK’s market leaders and biggest and enviable brands!
- Agronomic/Fertiliser knowledge and sales experience.
- Based in Scotland.
- FACTS qualification – ideal, but not essential.
- Ideally with an agricultural degree. (Not essential)
- Able to display sound financial understanding.
- Highly enthusiastic, self-motivated and target focused.
- Looking for a long-term career with excellent opportunities for progression.
- Superb communication skills.
- Basic Salary: Circa £30,000 - £50,000 basic.
- Commission: £Excellent anticipated 1st year OTE Uncapped!!!
- Benefits: Excellent training scheme, full benefits package, company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.