Assistant Field Trials Biologist – East Anglia – Salary to £25,000 (Dependant on Experience)!!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and respected Global Research Company. We are recruiting an Assistant Field Biologist to assist with delivering the annual regulatory field trials programme (GEP) within East Anglia. To establish and maintain crops for field experiments and trials.
- Min 2 Years Practical Experience in Field Trials (GLP) or Arable Farming.
- HND or equivalent in Agriculture or Plant Science.
- Highly motivated with a 'can do' attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work efficiently on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be a good communicator in English (written and verbal)
- Experience of plant pathology, weed science, or pest control would be an advantage.
- PA1 & PA6 spray certificate would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of operating farm machinery would be an advantage.
Salary to 25k (Dependant on Experience)
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan (Recruitment Manager): admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.