EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!!!!
A Crop Nutritionist is responsible for an assigned ledger of key accounts and prospects in a geographical area – on this occasion covering the Scotland area. They will be responsible for selling the company's comprehensive range of products and services. They will be measured against an individual and regional sales budget and must ensure, through on farm advice and activity, that these are achieved. At all times it is expected that they will be well presented and represent the company in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. It is imperative that they will listen and meet our customers & shareholder’s needs.
- To meet, and where possible exceed territory and regional sales budgets through sales activity.
- To build, maintain and grow a ledger of active customers through tailored advice taking into consideration best working practice on farm and to increase the market share within a given geography by dealing with our members and shareholders in an appropriate manner.
- To understand and promote the range of products and services the company offers.
- To record, monitor and report on a ledger of key accounts and prospects and provide a weekly activity report for the regional sales manager.
- To operate within the company guidelines and in accordance with the framework as set by the Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme to promote an awareness and understanding of our product range.
- To work closely with colleagues from across the business to benefit all.
- To play a key role within the regional team and within the overall business.
- The active management of a ledger of customers, that must include farm record cards, nutrient management plans, soil samples, sward assessments and detailed action plans for each farming system.
- Reduction in customer churn: To reduce customer losses by managing each customer according to individual needs and requirements, tailoring our services and products.
- To help colleagues from across the business by being prepared to dual call on farm when needed.
- To work with our customers to identify individual needs and requirements which we can solve through products and services.
- To supply a range of suitable services and solutions to each individual customer that improves on farm profitability and meets their needs and expectations.
- Case Studies, Trials and Testimonials: To work closely with the Technical Manager on annual case studies, formal trials and individual testimonials, acting in accordance with the set protocols to ensure quality results are achieved.
- To adhere to the company pricing policy as directed by the RSM/ Commercial Manager.
- Time Management: To demonstrate excellent personal time management and organisational skills. To actively plan days, campaigns and weekly calling pattern so as to make best use of your time.
- Training: To attend, and where necessary pass, company training sessions as directed by your manager and to attain industry recognised qualifications as deemed necessary by the business.
- Complaints: To report and substantiate, through detailed information, any customer complaints and be prepared to follow them through until the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Interested in the production of grassland and forage crops (maize, whole crop)
- Basic understanding of crop nutrition
- Understanding of livestock systems and the importance of forage in the diet
- Basic understanding of animal nutrition
- Basic understanding of seeds, pH, soil nutrition
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Organised and into technical details
- Genuinely interested in the livestock sector
- FACTS/ BASIS qualified (not necessary but a plus)
- Previous sales experience to the livestock sector/ fertiliser or crop inputs (not essential but desired)
- Team player but comfortable operating on their own
- £20k - £30k Basic Salary (Depending upon experience)
- Fantastic Company Benefits
- Company Vehicle
Please email your CV to kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visitwww.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.