This Dairy Technical Manager job vacancy will be based from a beautiful office in the Hampshire countryside and will be working for a prestigious food manufacturer. This is a varied role with excellent opportunities for long-term career progression!
Responsibilities of the Dairy Technical Manager:
· To ensure compliance with UK legislation and customer Codes of Practice
· Facilitate the implementation of Quality Standard in factories
· Maintenance of BRC
· Leading and managing customer audits
· Managing non-conformances
· Providing production specifications
· Working closely with NPD, Production and the Hygiene Teams
· A knowledge of all aspects of microbiology / chemical sampling of their products and trend analysis
Our client is an organic/biodynamic farm based in North Hampshire. They specialise in producing a wide range of high quality produce "from the field to the fork". Their products are sold nationally in premier food halls, prestigious restaurants and through multiple retailers.
The ideal candidate will have been in charge of a small team or working as Assistant Dairy Technical Manager and is ready to progress in their career to become a Dairy Technical Manager.
· Have experience in dealing with customers technical teams
· Will have a food-related degree (first or a 2.1) and have ideally followed this up with a suitable postgraduate qualification in Quality Management or Business Studies
· Will have a good understanding of BRC Food Standards
· Level 4 Food Hygiene Certificate
· Practical and a strong eye for detail
· Strong personality to direct the teams to do everything correctly, all of the time
· Experienced within the Dairy industry is desirable, food background is essential
· Previous experience of internal auditing plus
· Be flexible with working hours to accommodate the needs of the business
This is a good opportunity for a candidate looking to further their career in management. This role would suit a candidate that is second in command and looking for the next step in their career. It would be advantageous to hold a full driving license because of location and lack of public transport.
Dependent upon the level of experience circa £37,000 - £45,000 basic plus benefits! Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.