Based anywhere within Europe, this Dairy Herd Management Technology Support & Product Specialist job vacancy position will be working for a major brand and well known manufacturer of Milking Machinery and Dairy Equipment, that have a worldwide presence. A recent organisational change has created an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience of using technology to improve dairy herd management. You will have a clear understanding of what dairy farmers expect from software and animal sensors in a practical application. The right candidate will become the product specialist for a range of very well-known and branded products throughout the whole of Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You will take responsibility for technical sales support, product development requirements and involvement in new product launches. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the market leaders within this specialist sector.
A major brand and well known manufacturer of Milking Machinery and Dairy Equipment, that operate throughout the World.
- Practical experience of dairy herd management as a consultant/advisor.
- Be a confident public speaker, have strong computer literacy and presentation skills (excellent spoken and written English is essential)
- Have 3-5 years Sales/Marketing experience
- Strong product / system background.
- Customer/marketing mind-set and the ability to evangelize this perspective within the company.
- Self-motivated/starter, who takes ownership of the business.
- Working through and with people in a cross- functional manner, must be a good team player.
- Effective priority management skills – able to prioritize between conflicting demands.
- Entrepreneurial mind set to build and expand an existing product line and business segment.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
Excellent basic salary (dependent upon experience). Circa £40,000 - £45,000.
PLus bonus, great full benefits package, fully expensed company car/car allowance and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.