This Environmental, Technical Services & Compliance Manager job vacancy based from a Lincolnshire office will be working for a worldwide market leader in agricultural products. will be working for a worldwide market leader in agricultural products. You will effectively manage the businesses environmental program and ensure company compliance to all Environmental Legislation. This is a position where regular travel will be required throughout the UK & Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s compliance with the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Regulation and the Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) and monitoring the HESQ performance of Production and Storage Sites and the supply chain. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for ongoing career progression, with an international market leader.
- Carbon management including CRC, ESOS, energy assessments, reduction initiatives and climate change agreement
- Responsible for the Environmental Impacts and Aspects register and environmental risk assessments
- Environmental incident management
- Waste management
- HESQ Auditing of sites in line with ISO and FIAS certification requirements
- Internal Management System audits
- Delivering environmental training to employees
A worldwide market leader in agricultural products.
- Degree level, or equivalent in Science/Environment
- High level of safety awareness and regulations
- Highly organised with good practical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid UK Driving Licence
A highly competitive salary and benefits package are on offer including pension and private healthcare, as well as great opportunities for ongoing career development and progression!
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.