This global and leading animal nutrition / animal feed organisation are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for their Pet Food and Equine Feed sector, selling into the EU and Eastern Europe. The role will provide the opportunity to develop business and increase market share of the regional Pet Food and Equine Feed and will involve direct sales to customers as well as liaison with the Companies European sister companies. You will be responsible for providing technical support and advice to Global and European customers (pet food manufacturers) for this market leader. This is an extremely prestigious company to work for, with great plans for the future that you can be an instrumental part of.
A global and highly prestigious manufacturer of pet food, equine feed and pet nutrition solutions.
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Knowledge of European pet or equine sectors
- Ability to gather, analyse, interpret and present data
- Team player but with ability to operate on own initiative
- Good communicator of concepts and detail
- Self-organised and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel (minimum 40% of time) and ability to plan and organise own travel schedule
- Ability to speak a 2nd European language is desirable but not essential
- Relevant Degree or equivalent
- Valid UK driving licence and willingness to drive in Europe as required
Circa £40,000 - £45,000 basic + Excellent Bonus. Full benefits package as you would expect from a global leader, including a company car, pension, healthcare etc.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.