This European Technical Manager – Agricultural Crop Sprayers / Farm Spraying Machinery - £60k basic job vacancy position will be working from home (anywhere in the UK) and will be working for a major manufacturer of Agricultural Crop Sprayers / Farm Spraying Machinery used for precision agriculture, horticulture and amenity sectors.
- Developing existing and new technical information in support of European Sales & Marketing Teams.
- Liaising with Sales & Operations to support customer installations.
- Producing & delivering technical content for case studies, presentations and marketing materials as required.
- Attending trade shows & customer meetings to promote products.
- Responsible for trial implementations, monitoring & delivery of results.
- Developing relationships with relevant external Technical & Research organisations within territory.
- Investigate & communicate customer complaints including working with internal Technical & Sales teams to identify & deliver resolutions.
- Work with Sales teams to identify & develop new markets & relevant technical material & messages
A major manufacturer of Agricultural Crop Sprayers / Farm Spraying Machinery used for precision agriculture, horticulture and amenity sectors.
- Experience in a similar technical position with an agricultural equipment manufacturer.
- Must be willing to occasionally travel within Europe as role requires, & work within local team or on own initiative.
- Must have relevant commercial experience and ability to be able to generate & drive sales in conjunction with sales & marketing teams.
Excellent basic salary - circa £50,000 - £60,000 basic. Plus great commission structure, car allowance and full benefits package and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.