Experienced Sales and Export Manager (Agricultural Machinery) – UK Location. Up to £60k + Benefits Package
This Sales and Export Manager position be responsible for the existing global territory, seeking new opportunities and markets to expand the coverage globally.
Our client is a UK based manufacture of machinery for the farming industry around the world.
- Determine the best routes to market in the target countries
- Identify and develop new clients
- Monitor, manage and grow existing clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in machinery export markets
- Experience in agricultural machinery sales
- Willingness to travel as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak a language in addition to English is desirable, but not essential
- Experience within the Eastern European market would be desirable
- Salary up to £60,000 dependent upon level of experience.
- Benefits: Commission + Car +++ opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.