This well-known company are currently looking for a FACTS qualified Advisor/Agronomist to work in an advisory / agronomy role for their high quality fertilisers for the horticultural industry. The role will involve working from home and liaising with their sales team across the UK to aid their knowledge with customers. This is an excellent role for a FACTS qualified individual to make their mark within a market leading company!
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
· FACTS qualified. (Horticultural exposure is not needed).
· Ability to travel across the UK as required.
· Possesses full UK driving licence.
· Well organised.
· Commercially minded.
· Excellent team player.
· Basic Salary: circa £30k - £35k basic dependent upon level and experience. Plus fantastic bonus.
· Benefits: Excellent benefits package, fully expensed company car, full work from home equipment, company credit card, pension, private health and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.