Specialist Agricultural Recruitment Consultant - Home based - OTE £40,000 - £70,000 Year 1 Realistic earnings!!!
Full Time – Offering flexible hours to suit
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known, established highly successful recruitment agency in the UK
We're looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who's seeking a role with autonomy and flexibility working for a stable, enviable and highly successful agency in this niche industry.
This home based role may suit you as you might be returning to work after a career-break, or you may have family or other commitments that mean you need to work irregular or require a job that offers a degree of flexibility.
If you are self-motivated, can work alone and can manage your own time effectively and still deliver results, then we want to hear from you please!
Are you looking for a life changing job where you can have a fantastic work-life balance?
Would you like to use your proven and successful recruitment skills and be trusted to work happily from the comfort of your own home, working for a highly successful Specialist Recruitment company who believes in a great work-life balance with exceptional results!?
Due to the ongoing and continued success and expansion of our highly prestigious agency, Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are seeking another experienced recruiter to join our expanding team!
We are absolutely inundated with clients at the moment hence the need to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly expanding team to help manage and support the recruitment for market leading Agricultural clients!
Our top consultants are earning fantastic monthly figures, month in and month out, that some people take a year to earn! Are you money motivated? If you are a hard worker and have the desire to succeed this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The majority of our work is done via the telephone, e mail and by attending meetings therefore we are looking for an individual with fantastic communication skills who can easily build rapport with candidates and clients to provide a professional service.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists offer a fantastic and very detailed training programme given by one of our top performers. This will give you the best start to the life as a recruitment consultant working for us and the training is held at our impressive offices in the Worcestershire countryside with of course constant support on going following completing your training.
We are a professional agency that is very well known for our success in the industry and this has been noted by many of our clients, candidates and even competitors – something we are very proud of! Would you like to be part of our success?
We have many loyal, happy clients who continue to consistently use us for their recruitment processes as well as working exclusively with numerous top companies within the Agricultural industry.
As a proven, successful recruiter, you'll be a natural networker and relationship builder who is able to initiate and develop lasting business relationships both face to face at events and on the telephone. You'll be able to quickly grasp client requirements and ensure that only perfectly suited candidates are proposed to your clients. As a Specialist Recruitment Consultant you'll be happy to actively prospect for new business as well as working on existing key client accounts, successfully running your own desk.
The role consists of the following:
- Researching and contacting companies to understand their recruitment needs
- Marketing the company through social media
- Searching for candidates on job boards and social media
- Writing and publishing adverts for vacancies on major job-boards and social networks
- Liaising with candidates regarding all vacancies in their sector, regularly updating with them
- Carrying out research for clients including salary surveys
- Keeping the database up to date and clean
- Attending events and networking events
- You'll need to be exceptionally self-motivated and target-driven - able to deliver quick results with minimal supervision.
- All applicants MUST have 2 years + Successful External Recruitment Experience (Ideally within Perm).
- We are looking for an individual who is ideally genuinely interested in the Agricultural industry.
- You must be a fantastic communicator and easily be able to build relationships at a senior professional level.
- You must be able to handle working in a demanding, fast paced industry and believe in quality and offering the best service possible!
- You must be computer literate and easily be able to learn the use of a top CRM database.
- Being able to handle pressure of working in recruitment is also a MUST.
- You must be money motivated and be willing to give the job 110% effort.
We have on offer for the right person:
- Fantastic Commission Structure available that any confident recruiter will be very happy with! £££££££
- A fantastic earning potential available for top achievers!
- Realistically in your first year we aim for you to earn between £40k - £70k! Increasing year on year! Totally realistic and proven by our current recruiters!
- A fantastic commission scheme that none of our competitors have on offer!
- Intensive training scheme, provided by one of the best billers in the industry.
- Additional staff incentives including travel options, vouchers and staff team building days/weekends.
- A professional yet fun working life!
- Plus more to be discussed.
- We understand that not all good recruiters out there in the industry are happy and may not be being rewarded as much as they would like – If this is you, we would be happy to talk to you on a confidential basis!
If you are interested in this life changing and very exciting opportunity please don’t hesitate to give Kate Moxon (Director) a call on 07854 255526 or on the office number: 01905 345 155 or apply by submitting your CV to this advert below.
Please ask for Kate Moxon (Kate@agriRS.co.uk) – Director – Please note all calls will be in total confidence. We look forward to hearing from you.
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.