New Product Specialist / Product Development Manager – Crop Protection - France
Working for one of the biggest crop protection companies in the world, this New Product Specialist / Product Development Manager job vacancy based in France, will be key in contributing to the growth of the business in Europe and CIS territories, through screening and development of new product concepts, as well as the expansion of existing crop protection portfolio, throughout pesticides and fungicides. This is a key Product Development Manager role for a global business.
A worldwide agrochemicals and crop protection products manufacturer. This dynamic company is experiencing a period of continued growth and now has an additional position on their international team to offer a successful candidate, with superb long-term career progression opportunities.
- Crop and product knowledge in the area of cereals is essential. Experience in oilseed rape and/or grassland segments would also be advantageous.
- Experience with fungicides is essential. Experience with herbicides and other product categories would also be advantageous.
- At least 10 years experience in the above areas, in multiple countries.
- Knowledge of trial design, setup and testing of Plant Protection Products (PPPs), in the areas of screening, development and market support.
- Knowledge of GEP, EPPO and other country testing guidelines.
- Knowledge of IP / patents in Europe and/or CIS territories is desirable.
Basic Salary: 50,000 - 70,000 euro’s basic (dependent upon experience). Plus excellent benefits package, car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.