My client is a UK based company developing and producing innovative biological products for the agriculture, horticulture and sports turf markets. They are also one of the UK's largest manufacturer of seaweed extract. In addition, my client offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of bio stimulants and bio fertilizers available, both branded products and bespoke formulations. This well-known company supplies products through distributors and buying groups in the UK and globally.
This role is responsible for general business and office administration as well as providing support to managers in terms of marketing and customer relationship building.
- Managing and developing existing client’s database, ensuring that all customers receive the same excellent service and support.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends.
- Studying competitors’ products and services.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Handling any product or customer service issues should they arise
- Accurate and efficient use of electronic business management systems, following training
- Timely and efficient input into business management systems, including purchasing, order processing, invoicing and complaints handling
- Drafting/editing correspondence.
- Taking and delivering messages, providing information to customers.
- Maintenance of filling system, electronic and hard copy files.
- Ordering of office supplies and stationery.
- Taking receipt of post and deliveries and receiving guests as needed.
Ideally Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Ideally 2+ years' experience
Candidate Critical Skills Required:
- Strong, professional inter-personal skills that always represent our company and the team in the best manner possible.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience and capability to learn additional technology.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Must have a strong team orientation, is willing to support and assist others in the office regardless of title or grade level. Goes the extra mile.
- Strong knowledge of the agriculture, horticulture and amenity markets for agrochemical products
- Project coordination.
- Prioritisation and time management skills.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This includes interaction with staff at all levels, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Basic Salary is c£21,000 Depending upon experience
- Company Benefits
Primary Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Job: Administrative/Business admin/Marketing
Job Type: Full-time, 9am – 5pm weekdays
Travel: : No
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.