This Business Sales Manager position is with a leading and major international Commercial Vehicle, Bus & Truck manufacturer, with an enviable reputation throughout the world. Based in Thailand you will be responsible for assure the right competitive positioning of the product offering offer in the sub-region markets, in terms of product line-up, product performance, price positioning and model profitability. A fantastic opportunity with a great company, with the added benefit of being in one of the most beautiful countries in the world!
- Define the product configuration needed for each market segment in terms of base configuration and optional;
- Define Price positioning for each model, consistently with product competitive positioning and profitability targets;
- Support Product Line management in the definition of basic requirements of new products, and improvements on existing range;
- Support locally new product launch activities;
- Identify competitors evolution scenarios in each market segment, and provide recommendations on needed evolution of product portfolio;
- Gather sell-in and sell-out (where available) data of competition in each market;
- Manage market research projects aimed to assess competitiveness, on a regular and ad-hoc basis (mystery shopping; motivational researches; customers satisfaction; qualitative studies; usage and attitudes; etc.).
An international Commercial Vehicle, Bus & Truck manufacturer, with an enviable reputation throughout the world
- Knowledge/experience of commercial vehicle sector in a Product Management / Marketing capacity.
- Knowledge of Product Definition and Management Processes and Tools
- Fluent in English
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience working in a commercial business field would be advantageous
· Highly competitive basic salary on offer circa £35,000 - £45,000 basic! (dependent upon experience). Plus excellent commission structure!
· Benefits: Relocation allowance, Fully expensed Company Car or car allowance, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.