Research Project Senior Manager – Pig Industry. Midlands Circa £45k
Working for an independent company overseeing and interpreting technical research projects in the swine industry. Leading a team to translate the research findings, into practical technical tools and resources, to enhance productivity within the pig industry. Based in the East Midlands, with UK and some international travel.
- Minimum 5 years years’ experience within the pig industry
- Proven track record of trial and research methods
- Knowledge of UK/EU research partners and EU funding streams
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in agricultural related
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and a track record of delivering technical information / presentations
- Results driven, with experience of achieving operational targets
- Previous line management experience desirable
Basic Salary: Circa £45,000 (dependent upon experience) + car or allowance + BUPA + Excellent Benefits Package!!!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.