Robotic Milking Technical Support Manager - UK
The Job Vacancy:
This Robotic Milking Technical Support Manager – UK job vacancy is working for a major worldwide manufacturer and market leader of milking machinery, dairy equipment and associated systems. A company that is really at the forefront of their market!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- A main focus of your role will be to build and maintain excellent relationships with the farmer clients
- With your expertise knowledge on herd management, you will advise farmers on how to get the best from their robots and conventional parlours, helping them to manage their operation and assist them in meeting their goals.
- You will be required to help advise on pre and post installations on customer sites.
- This role is field-based and will require extensive and frequent travel throughout the UK.
- You will continue to offer guidance and support throughout the lifetime of the installations
An award-winning and major worldwide manufacturer and market leader of milking machinery, dairy equipment and associated systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good understanding of farm and herd management is essential including feeding and cow physiology.
- Direct experience and/or a strong professional understanding of the agricultural industry.
- Experience of using Herd Management software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Motivated and a self- starter.
A highly competitive starting salary is offered circa £45,000 - £50,000 basic, as well a superb full benefits package, car, home office, etc.
Please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, UK and International Recruitment Director at: Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are the number one market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.