This brand new role has come about due to expansion within a successful brand. You as Ruminant Account Manager will be part of a new ruminant nutrition team championing a wide range of ruminant specialist products.
Ideally you will have worked successfully in the animal feed industry, have sound technical understanding of ruminant dietary needs. You will be required to sell compound feed, ingredients, minerals, vitamins and supplements to your customers across the South, South East and West of England. Some understanding of fertilisers, forage and dairy hygiene products would be extremely advantageous for this role. This is a superb opportunity will offer the right person a progressive, long term career with many opportunities for development.
A well-established group providing a wide range of agricultural products, serving its customers for well over 40 years. Forward thinking and always innovating, supporting farmers and agricultural businesses in the South.
- A degree or equivalent in Animal Science.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience working in a similar sales role.
- Good understanding of ruminant nutrition.
- Commercially minded.
- Strong Influencing and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own and contribute to team success.
- Dedicated committed and hard working with lots of ambition.
- Highly organised – able to prioritise workload effectively.
- Hold excellent IT skills, be technically minded.
- Located to cover The Southern counties including; Dorset, Somerset, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
£30-40k will be offered based upon experience + bonus. Company car, full work from home equipment provided.
Please email your CV to: kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.