Ruminant Feed Sales Person – North Wales
This Ruminant Feed Sales Specialist Account Manager position is with a leading UK manufacturer of animal feed. Throughout the North Wales sales territory, you will be delivering the best customer service and providing nutritional advice to dairy, beef cattle and sheep farmers to improve overall yields and profitability. You will be responsible for managing existing accounts and also winning new business in your area.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be expected to achieve set sales targets and company objectives.
A well-established UK, ruminant feed manufacturer and distributor. Providing outstanding products and nutritional support to ruminant producers.
- You MUST have experience and proven recent sales in ruminant feed and/or related products.
- Live in the Northern Wales area to be able manage the territory effectively.
- Excellent selling ability with a proven track record.
- Strong beef, dairy cattle & sheep industry knowledge.
- Be able to provide technical ruminant nutrition advice to farmers.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Ideally have an existing ledger of compound feed and blends.
- Hold excellent IT skills.
- Be target driven.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Basic Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience + Excellent Bonus.
- Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work from Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.