Sales Administrator - South Yorkshire!!
The Job Vacancy:
This Sales Administrator vacancy is working for a machinery manufacturer at their UK base in South Yorkshire. You will be responsible for processing orders and invoicing, setting up new accounts and maintaining the database. Providing support to colleagues in the office and in the field as appropriate. To handle all incoming customer calls.
- A good standard of education, preferably with English, Maths at level 2 or a business related NVQ
- Experience of working in a similar customer service environment
- Experience of self-managing your own workload to achieve deadlines
- Experience of working in a small team
- Experience of a technical environment relating to parts orders
- Experience of the sales order process and priorities
- Experience of agricultural industry or farming would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written
- IT skills on Microsoft Office, Excel
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan at admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.