My client is a worldwide company with a fantastic portfolio of products ranging from chemicals, to feed and food additives. They have an impressive annual turnover of 10.5 billion and have 1,600 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America.
Due to growth across the UK market, they now have a fantastic NEW opportunity for someone with commercial drive and a strong background within the agricultural sector to join their Feed & Food Business unit as a Sales and Business Development Manager for Feed.
The ideal candidate will play a central role in attracting new business and growing existing accounts/distributors for the feed additive business.
Main role accountabilities include:
- Manage and take commercial responsibility for new and established business in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands
- Develop customer strategies and bring them alive through customers aligned account plans
- Actively look for and develop new business opportunities in the region
- Create, drive and coordinate sale activities and events with customers according to plans
- Negotiate contracts and carry out quarterly deals
- Administration of accounts (reporting, budget, forecast, activities etc.)
- This is a role which demands a can-do attitude with great commercial and strategic capabilities. Much of your success will revolve around your ability to establish new business and create solid sales strategies for existing accounts.
- My client is looking for someone with at least 2-3 years of industry experience, who wants to build a career in business and sales.
- Preferably you are accustomed to working with complex sales processes and contract negotiations.
- As a person you demonstrate drive and have a well-developed strategic mind-set.
- You must be confident in discussions at different hierarchical levels and ability to manage projects.
- You must also be happy to travel as this role involves managing clients across the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands.
- Speaking relevant foreign languages would be an advantage but not essential.
- You must have a positive attitude and be a fantastic team player!
- Up to £50k Basic – Depending Upon experience
- Fantastic Bonus
- Company Car and Business mileage
- Pension scheme up to 10%
- Private Health Care
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.