Sales Manager – Horticultural Fertilisers - East of England (North East, East Anglia, East Midlands, South East)
The Job Role:
This Sales Manager job vacancy is working for a horticultural fertiliser manufacturer, with a fantastic name in the market place! Based from home, you will be responsible for the entire East of England patch, with field based travel. You will be dedicated to the sales of horticultural fertilisers to horticultural customers, including growers, throughout the area. This is a great role for someone to work for a great established brand within the UK, that have a great name in the marketplace!
- Call on/service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new potential leads and accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules in area.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of growers.
- Submit regular market updates of the area to management.
- Monitor competition; gather current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results of competitor developments.
- Communicate and liaise between customer and office support team reference any product technical / quality assurance queries.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and (when required) trade shows, with possible overnight stays.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Push the brand; distributing product information as required and aid with website/social media updates
A very well-regarded branded manufacturer of horticultural fertilisers.
- Knowledge of plant nutrition and fertiliser and bio-stimulant application techniques/equipment.
- Commercially-minded with proven track record in sales.
- FACTS qualification is desirable.
- Good communication skills, for establishing and developing relationships with clients.
- Experience of detailed and professional reporting, good IT skills (Microsoft Office).
- Strongly self-motivated, proactive and accountable team player. Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel and work (mainly outside) visiting customers, along with office-based home working
Starting salary of circa £28 -£33K (depending on experience), car / car allowance with great benefits and bonus. As well as great career progression opportunities!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.