This Senior Agricultural PR/Marketing Consultant position is working for a market leading South West company, that provides a full range of services as an agricultural PR and marketing consultancy working specifically with its very diverse, and growing, portfolio of high profile clients. They are seeking a driven and ambitious candidate with some agricultural; marketing and/or PR experience looking to work for a market leader with real opportunities to progress and work with an enviable client list on all of their PR and Marketing solutions. The role will allow the successful candidate to work from home 2-3 days per week.
One of the UK’s leading agricultural PR and marketing consultancies.
- Possessing at least three years' experience in an agricultural PR or marketing role at not less than Account Manager level.
- Enthusiastic and conscientious.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Superb relationship builder.
- Superb communication skills.
- Basic Salary: Excellent basic (dependent upon experience). upto £38k basic. Plus fantastic bonus scheme.
- Benefits: Great benefits package, pension and definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visitwww.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.