An excellent Senior General Management job vacancy has arisen at an established and highly successful animal feed / animal nutrition company with feed mills and divisions across East Anglia. This role will involve the management of a dedicated sales team and other aspects of the business such as HR operations and accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced management professional with a keen interest in ruminants and animal feed.
Manufacturers of livestock and animal feed / animal nutrition products, established for over a century!
- Management experience is an essential requirement. This role will involve the management of a large team of sales representatives.
- Must be a confident communicator. You will be regularly required to report and present to the board of directors. The candidate must be local or easily commutable to Norfolk / East Anglia.
- Excellent understanding of financials and accountancy. The candidate will be heavily responsible for managing the company’s capital expenditure and responsible for the budget.
- Must have an excellent knowledge and understanding of ruminants and animal feed (pig, poultry, cattle, game and sheep).
- HR experience is desirable.
- Salary circa £40K - £60K, dependant on experience.
- Pension + company contribution.
- £6,000 yearly lump sum towards company car + mileage allowance.
- Training provided.
- Laptop and phone.
- Plus benefits!
If interested, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.