We are working exclusively with one of the UK's agricultural machinery manufacturers. A highly prestigious international business that can offer unrivalled opportunities moving forward. This Service Manager position, managing an engineering and service team, based in Stafford in the North West will be working under a major agricultural machinery brand.
- Ensuring high-quality service performance that is on time and by working according to the rules, protocols and instructions.
- Maintaining appropriate, defined stock level in the service van by accurate registration of use of spare parts.
- Engage people and ensuring skilled and experienced technical support in the team in order to ensure that all service and training protocols are delivered upon request and also gain a high customer satisfaction score.
- The Service Manager is responsible for a profitable service department.
- Reduction in usage of serviceable parts.
- Increase in invoice-able hours.
- Managing the service team including setting up a clear organizational structure with accountabilities and processes, leading regular staff meetings and regular staff reviews.
- Planning of the weekly work schedules to meet the needs of the customer and allocating tasks to the best skill sets of the service engineers in your team.
- Ensure all the engineers complete the necessary reports on a weekly basis. Oversee the overtime levels of the engineering team.
- Oversee the completion of all updates
- High customer satisfaction by developing realistic schedules, respect of the customer and being motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- All handover declarations are signed off in conjunction with the Project Coordinator.
- Overseeing Health and Safety aspects both on farm and in the warehouse.
- Coordinating CDM activities with Project Coordinator/s.
A major international agricultural machinery manufacturer – an extremely well-known brand.
- Experience of: agricultural engineering, man-management. Organisational ability (self and others), planning/scheduling of programmes of work.
- Desirable: Experience of agricultural equipment and servicing, project management, warehousing and logistics (especially stock management), lean operations, health and safety legislation.
- Be comfortable and competent on contact with farmers.
- Understanding the working situation and having the flexibility and empathy to align with the farmer.
Basic salary circa £35,000 per year plus annual performance related bonus of up to £2000. Benefits to include contributory pension scheme and life insurance and a career for the future with a stable and market leading company and brand!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.