This Technical Customer Support Advisor job vacancy position is with a leading and highly prestigious and well thought of global manufacturer of pet feed and pet nutrition solutions. Based within the East Midlands office, you will be responsible for providing technical support and advice to Global and European customers (pet food manufacturers) for this market leader. This is an extremely prestigious company to work for, with great plans for the future that you can be an instrumental part of.
- Routine technical support of customers, including direct contact and commercial pet food manufacturing industry.
- Introducing new products, concepts and R&D results to the customer.
- Acts as technical resource to sales professionals and customers.
- Contributes to sales meetings by providing deeper understanding of product workings or applications, as well as of product limitations and non-traditional product usage.
- Develop, monitor and update written standard operating procedures.
- Interpret data and provide feedback concerning nutrition and related matters.
- Manage a programme of communication to the industry through in house publications and press articles; Prepares technical presentations and demonstrates how a product meets client needs.
- Documents customer requirements and provides technical guidance related to sales strategy and proposals.
- Participates in training for internal sales professionals and on-site technical training for customers.
- Supports other organisation functions, such as engineering, manufacturing or quality control, to identify user and/or design problems.
A global and highly prestigious manufacturer of pet feed and pet nutrition solutions.
- Relevant Degree - preferably Animal Nutrition, alternatively Animal Science, Bio-veterinary.
- Experience in a similar role – nutrition or technical advisor/support within Pet related business ideal OR within animal/commercial livestock nutrition.
- Technically strong within animal nutrition.
- Strong commercial awareness and interest.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and results driven.
- Able to influence and persuade through technical arguments.
- Able to work in the Derbyshire (East Midlands) office.
Circa £40,000 basic (May pay more depending on experience!) + Excellent Bonus. Full benefits package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services.
Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.