This Technical Sales Manager – Ruminant Feed Ingredients job vacancy will be working for a major manufacturer of ruminant feed ingredients. Working from home (location flexible) you will be covering the sales territory of the Midlands, South Wales, South East and South West. This is a highly-varied role, working for an international market leader with excellent opportunities for long-term career progression!
- Professionally promote and sell feed products and services to assigned existing and potential customers. Establish and maintain good relations at all levels, and serve as a lead in solving both technical, commercial and operational problems in discussions with customers and with support from functional experts within the UK team.
- Develop account plans for key customers
- Product and sales training with customers
- Manage budgets and forecasts for the area
- Report Customer activity within CRM
- Add value to their customers business through Innovations
- Deliver first class nutritional advice working alongside the Technical team
- Negotiate customer contracts
- Deliver to business’s the company’s whole product portfolio
A major manufacturer of Ruminant Feed Ingredients. UK and international leader!
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Agriculture/Animal Nutrition
- Someone with ‘reputation and experience’ to hit the ground running
- Sales and account management experience in a business-to-business environment
- Good knowledge of the Animal Nutrition Industry
- Good level of Ruminant Nutrition
- Proven track record of achievement in presenting value based offerings and winning long term customer loyalty
- In-depth understanding of business environments and sales financials
- Knowledge (Poultry and/or Swine knowledge would be a bonus)
- Experienced and well knowledgeable within the ruminant feed sector.
Extremely competitive basic salary plus superb commission structure and highly enviable full benefits package, 25 days holiday, car/allowance, etc. Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.