This Technical Support Specialist Job, based in Lincolnshire is working for a major international, market-leading and well-respected player within the chemicals arena. Reporting to the Market Manager for, this person will be part of the nitrates team, carrying out data analysis, reporting and project management. The main application is for municipal and industrial waste water treatment, prevention of H2S and corrosion
- Statistical analysis including standard stats and time weighted averages
- Calculating septicity potential and Nitrate dose requirements using proprietary modelling software
- Analysis of current nitrate consumption verses results achieved to recommend chemical optimisation.
- Presentation of report extracts/technical concepts to customers
- Telemetry - ownership for operation and management of telemetry, setting up new users, sites, managing data and fault finding.
- Procurement of technical equipment and managing stocks.
- Project manage installation of dosing systems (ie tanks and equipment) at customer sites.
- Contractor Management – plan and coordinate resource requirements for project/site work, ensuring timely delivery of works requested.
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent
- High level of competence using Microsoft products, in particular Excel
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Inquisitive nature with good problem solving techniques
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Valid UK driving licence
Good salary level available and benefits package including pension and private healthcare. Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.