This Trainee Sales job vacancy will be working for a fantastic farmer owned cooperative. Working in South West Wales, for one of the top co-operatives you will be fully trained to become a sales person for the company, selling feed, fertilisers, seeds and animal health products to the local region. You will work with sales managers calling on members learning how to advise on what products will help members farm profitability. This would suit an Agricultural graduate who is highly enthusiastic and keen to develop a career in sales.
Farmer owned co-operative trading across Wales.
- Ideally college trained and interested in Ruminants
- FAR ,BASIS , FACTS and AMTRA a benefit but not essential
- Farm experience helpful
- Welsh language helpful
- Full training will be given both “on the job” and outside courses.
- Remuneration –depending upon experience but circa £18,000 - £25,000 basic.
- Other benefits include company vehicle, available for own use, choice on either non contributory or contributory pension schemes, free life insurance, and free critical illness insurance.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.