As a UK Agricultural Business Development Manager in their nationwide team responsible for organics recycling, slurry watste and Biosolids contracts.
Your principle responsibilities will be to:
- Pro-actively identify and develop viable new business opportunities for the Organics Recycling business within the industrial and commercial, utilities and anaerobic digestate markets.
- Work collaboratively with potential internal and external customers to identify solutions for the analysis of a variety of waste streams
- Enhance the company’s presence in the agricultural market, preferably through existing contacts and knowledge of the sector
Key Skills Required:
- A proved ability to attract and develop new business opportunities in the waste sector essential
- An understanding of different waste frameworks and environmental regulations and systems essential
- Exposure to waste treatment and resale desirable
- An understanding of the agricultural market highly desirable
A basic salary of circa £40,000 depending on experience, company car, as well as 26 days holiday per annum and a solid pension scheme and superb career progression opportunities.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.