This UK & International Sales Director position is with a leading Farm Machinery / Agricultural Machinery manufacturer, with an enviable reputation throughout the UK market. You will be responsible for managing the distribution / dealer channel throughout the UK and worldwide, with approx. 25% overseas travel. The focus if the role will be to consistently be in contact with dealers and push sales at all times. You will also be involved in reading accounts and reports on performance, turnover and margins, creating marketing plans and giving consistent overview of sales and production to the board of Directors. A fantastic opportunity with a great company!
A leading Farm Machinery / Agricultural Machinery manufacturer – with extremely enviable products!
· Experienced in sales of machinery to the agricultural sector. International sales would be beneficial, however not essential.
· Commutable to the Lincolnshire region.
· Must have experience in managing a dealer network.
· Great commercial acumen.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Be a Problem solver.
· Sales & target driven.
· Highly competitive basic salary on offer circa £35,000 - £55,000 basic! (dependent upon experience). Plus excellent commission structure!
· Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.