Working for a major manufacturer and well-known brand, this UK Dealer Parts Sales Manager position will be based from home and will involve developing the sales of the parts business unit within the UK dealer network. You will be responsible for managing the parts business for the whole agricultural spare parts business unit. The role will require that your sales, new business and account management capabilities are first class. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you are fully responsible for hitting all your targets for the sales area. A fantastic company to work for, with superb career progression opportunities!
A true market leading manufacturer and well known parts brand.
· Experienced in selling similar parts to the aftermarket.
· Exposure to a dealer network.
· Most ideal would be someone that has set up a parts dealer network.
· Excellent rapport building skills.
· Superb relationship builder.
· Superb communication skills.
· Basic Salary: Circa £40,000 - £45,000 (dependent upon experience)
· Superb 1st year OTE Uncapped!!!
· Benefits: Great benefits package, company car/car allowance, private medical insurance, life insurance, excellent pension scheme and definite opportunities for long-term career progression!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.