This Working Farm Manager is based on a highly successful 1300 acre arable farm in Oxfordshire is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to be part of a growing company, with great future progression opportunities available! The role will also involve managing the digestate site. The successful candidate will share their time between both roles which are seasonally complimentary in the main. The role is based in Oxfordshire but digestate operations are spread over a wider area. Arable operations are conducted by the Chief Executive of the businesses contracting business which the successful candidate will be expected to manage. This is a varied role where you will be actively involved in agriculture whilst also having an integrated function in the organisations wider business. Whilst it will suit a developed candidate, the company is prepared to develop the right candidate as required.
· Responsible for 1,300 acres
Duties to include:
- Management of the complete arable cycle
- Machinery operator assisted by seasonal help
- General farm work
- Equipment maintenance
- Grass handling
- Grain handling
- Administrative documentation
- Monitoring and management of storage lagoons
- Implementation of recycling plans – spreading via sub-contractors
- Integration of haulage to spreading operations – haulage managed by others
- Farm liaison to established customer base
- Monitoring of recycling operations
- Data transfer to farmer customers
- Silage procurement for AD plants
Beneficial Attributes – training can be provided
- Understanding of RTK guidance systems
- Tracked 360 excavator operation
- LGV licence
- Completion of LPD1’s for waste recycling activities
- Must be someone that has worked on an arable farm in a supervisory or management role.
Dependent upon the level of experience - circa £30k - £50k plus superb and highly enviable full benefits package, 25 days holiday, accommodation (if required), transport, etc . Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.