Working for an incredibly prestigious manufacturer, this Area Sales Manager position will involve selling a range of Amenity Machinery / Municipal Equipment to end user customers throughout the sales territory of Northern England, including Yorkshire, Lancashire, Durham, etc. This role will require that your sales, new business and account management capabilities are first class. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you are fully responsible for hitting all your targets for the sales area.
A true market leading Amenity Machinery / Municipal Equipment manufacturer, well known, with an enviable reputation.
- Experienced in selling capital equipment.
- Experienced in selling to this market would be most ideal, however not essential.
- Proven sales person, used to hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Highly enthusiastic.
- Looking for a long-term career with excellent opportunities for progression.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Superb relationship builder.
- Superb communication skills.
- Basic Salary: Basic £25,000 - £35,000 (dependent upon experience).
- Commission: £Superb anticipated 1st year OTE Uncapped!!! Top sales people easily earn in excess of £50k OTE!
- Benefits: Great benefits package, company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.