The first choice for both candidates and clients.
We’re here to make recruitment better.
We connect the brightest agricultural and farming talent with the best brands and organisations.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are the international market leader in recruitment for agriculture, farming and its related sectors. Due to unprecedented growth and customer demand, we also cover a number of other related industry job sectors including horticulture / horticultural, veterinary, fresh produce / food production and equine / equestrian jobs, throughout the UK and overseas. We are the first choice agricultural headhunter within the industry, with a 100% success rate in retained assignments.
Our first-rate and exceptional team is made up of award winning, international recruiters. We have an enviable reputation within our market, hence why most of our custom comes from repeat business.
At Agricultural recruitment Specialists we are passionate about the people who work for us, the people who work with us and every placement we make. We take a personal approach to our work and ensure we have a complete understanding of our clients and their business needs. We pride ourselves in working in long-term partnerships with our clients to provide a focused, bespoke service, tailored to each individual recruitment assignment. We offer a number of services to clients including; head-hunting assignments, retained search, managed advertising campaigns, psychometric candidate profiling as well as general recruitment assignments. We will look to advise our clients on the best recruitment method in order to fulfil their needs, using our specialist knowledge and experience within this sector.
Our service levels are of the highest calibre.
We recruit for senior and executive roles around the world and offer a range of bespoke services based on individual recruitment needs. We recruit for medium to high level senior job roles, including directors and managers, down to graduate and trainee job roles, including positions throughout sales, marketing, management, export, operations, administration, production, manufacturing, strategy, quality control, finance, human resources and customer services. The organisations that we work with range from small business to international Blue Chip companies, throughout the UK, Europe and Internationally.
Our consultants are industry experts that know their markets intimately; are passionate about delivery; and always exceed on client expectations.
Our key job sectors where we recruit throughout are as follows:
- Agricultural Graduate Jobs
- Agricultural Services / Farm Service Jobs
- Farming Jobs / Farmer / Farm Management Jobs
- Farm Machinery / Agricultural Spare Parts Jobs
- Agronomy / Agrochemicals / Agronomist Jobs
- Farm Software / GIS / Drone Technology Jobs
- Animal Health Jobs / Veterinary / Farm Health Jobs
- Fertiliser / Biostimulant Jobs
- Animal Nutrition / Animal Feed Jobs
- Food Production / Food Produce Jobs
- Artificial Insemination / Farm Genetics Jobs
- Amenity / Groundcare / Forestry Machinery Jobs
- Crops/ Seeds / Grain Trader Jobs
- Rural Jobs
- Horticultural Jobs / Horticulture Jobs
- Dairy Equipment / Dairy Chemicals Jobs
- International Jobs / Export Jobs
- Agricultural Education / Farm Teaching Jobs
- Pest Control Jobs
- Crop / Seed / Grain TraderJobs
- Equestrian Jobs / Equine Jobs
- Poultry / Broiler Jobs
- Farm Building / Farm Storage Jobs
- Renewable Energy Jobs
- Farm Inputs Jobs
- Senior Management / Director Jobs
Contact our team today to see how we can help you.