An innovative, proven and highly successful Worldwide Crop Protection provider is looking for a successful Account Manager. The company is a leading supplier of R&D and generic products with a rich pipeline of patented technologies. The opportunities to grow and develop as the company expands are effectively without limit.
- The primary focus will be to maximize sales and develop strong relationships with new and existing customers both in the UK and across Europe
- Provide a knowledgeable, professional contact point for customers and use every opportunity to promote business
- Engage in proactive communication with key customers to establish accurate customer forecasts
- Working with colleagues on identifying and evaluating new customer and market offers
- Produce budgets, pricing strategies and business plans.
- A successful track record of selling Crop Protection Products.
- Experience in managing customer accounts
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Drive and Determination
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritize requirements on a daily basis and react to change
- Knowledge of all current techniques, technology and products in the market place
- Full UK driving license required
THE SALARY PACKAGE: + Car + Bonus + Benefits.
THE LOCATION: Nationwide
Please email your CV to: kate@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.