This Account Manager position is with a leading manufacturer of animal feed . You will be responsible for providing technical feed solutions to pig producers across the North of England. You will be passionate about providing the best possible service and tailoring bespoke feed solutions to the farmers within your territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving agreed sales targets and delivering results.
A leading manufacturer of animal feed, producing nutritional solutions across species supplying dry feeds, moist feeds, minerals, organic products, together with forage products, such as fertilizers, grass seeds, maize seeds, and silage additives. It sells its products through a network of distributors around the UK and Europe
- 3 to 4 years’ experience selling monogastric feeds.
- Commercially minded.
- Agricultural degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales & target driven.
- People person.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Looking for a long term successful career with plenty progression.
- Basic Salary: Circa £30,000
- Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.