Accountant - Agricultural Division Manager - Oxfordshire – Salary to circa £45,000 - £55,000 Depending on experience + Excellent Benefits Package
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Agricultural Division Manager in Oxfordshire. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of rural and agricultural business clients, leading a team to deliver first class accounting and tax advice.
You will be a fully, qualified accountant, with experience of delivering services to rural and/or agricultural clients.
- Management Accounts Experience.
- Personal tax return experience.
- Agricultural / Rural business knowledge.
- ACA / ACCA / CTA Qualification or equivalent experience
- Ideally, 3 years Accounts and Tax experience.
- Experience of managing a team would be an advantage.
- Good marketing, networking and business development skills
- Knowledge of accounting systems.
- Experience of Microsoft package, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Key Accounts.
- Proactive and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong networking, marketing and business development skills.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits!!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.